The Arctic Landscape Conservation Cooperative (ALCC) has FY 2012 funds to support projects that meet its mission and conservation goals. Priority for this year’s funding will be given to those studies and planning efforts that address information needs identified by the ALCC’s six Technical Working Groups, and by members of the ALCC Steering Committee. The geographic focus of this funding is the entire ALCC.
The ALCC will fund projects that address these themes:
- Interdisciplinary Study Plan integrating across one or more watersheds in the Alaska portion of the ALCC (up to three awards)
- Improved Permafrost Baseline Information for the Alaska portion of the Arctic LCC (one award)
- Thermokarst Monitoring at the Landscape Level: a Feasibility Study (one award)
Select a format to download the full announcement:
The application period is now closed.
- Approximately $335,000 is available for distribution – proposals budget requests should fall in the range of $20,000 to $100,000.
- Projects may be one year or more in duration, however, deliverables must be clearly identified for each year. A proposal accepted for funding does not obligate the ALCC to provide additional funding beyond fiscal year 2012.
- Estimated number of awards is five(5).
- Data and other products generated as a result of this RFP will be subject to the conditions set forth in the Arctic LCC’s Data Sharing Policy.